I must be from Missouri…you have to show me! Well, SimpliSafe showed me. I had read about how easy and inexpensive it is to install their system, I just had to try it.
Just that simple. It may be a bit optimistic to say that you can install it in 15 minutes, but it is so easy to do. The beauty is that it actually does work and works well.
I just ordered it from Amazon. It came a couple days later and I opened the box.
- Open the box
- Read the instructions
- Plug the base into the electric outlet.
- Install the door and window sensors (they provide a page to mark which is which)
- Place the main console on a convenient wall
- ALL components have peel off attaches, or you can use the screws that come with it.
- Install the main room sensor (install in a room where someone would most likely enter.
- Install the camera (if you want one)
- Use the App to set up the sensors and control panel
- Walla! You have a SimpliSafe alarm system!
How does it work?
Really easy and simple…that’s why they call it SimpliSafe! A Fob is included so that you don’t even have to use the control panel (I have never used the control panel, but I know it works).
I use the app on my IPhone to turn it off and on (my wife carries the fob).
When we go to bed at night, I just hit the “Off” button on the phone app and hit “home” and the blue light comes on and she announces “Alarm on…home.” Next morning, just hit “off.”
That’s it. The Easiest alarm system I’ve ever had and I have had several.
Does it have monitoring?
Of course…the beauty is that full monitoring is only $24.95 a month! I was paying nearly $100 a month with ADT and they charged me $1500 to install it and I had to make a 3 year commitment.
No commitments with SimpliSafe. You own it!
I love it! Would never have anything else. If I move, I just take the system with me!
Get your SimpliSafe Alarm system here today. Don’t waste another night worrying about it.