Many cars today come equipped with a GPS system. If not, most of us have some sort of GPS as maps have become too “old-fashioned”. For years Garmin has been the grandfather of GPS, being cutting edge in aviation.
More cutting-edge technology
- Garmin has now married with Google Alexa technology.
- Miniaturization is now the buzzword in technology.
- Garmin is still on the cutting edge with a new GPS system that will blow the market away!
Meet Speak Plus!
- GPS now takes on a new role in the car.
- You can speak and tell it where you want to go.
- You ain’t seen nothing yet!
- It has a built in camera to record events in front of you.
- No more “he said, you said, they said” in case of an accident
- Better yet, it helps you prevent accidents by helping you stay within the lines on the road.
It gets better still
- You can check the weather
- You can control your appliances at home
- You make notes and reminders
Here’s what Garmin & Google say about it
- Built-in dash cam records your drive and provides driver
assistance features such as forward collision and lane departure
- Use Garmin turn-by-turn navigation by saying, “Alexa, ask Garmin … ”
- Ask Alexa to create to-do lists, check your calendar or
weather/traffic, control smart home devices and entertain passengers
with interactive games
- The Garmin Speak app works with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
and a suitable cellular data connection; use your phone’s Bluetooth or
an AUX cable to stream Alexa responses, including music, right through
your car stereo
Better than American Express
- Don’t leave home without it!
- Now you can have this amazing tool at no greater cost than a regular GPS System
- It mounts easily on the windshield or dash
- Just plug it into the cigarette lighter and cell phone
- Smaller than the normal size GPS, so it doesn’t block your view.
- Heads up so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road
- Talks to you, giving you turn by turn driving directions
Now you can own this amazing piece of technology and improve your safety on the highway. Gone are the days of missed turns, stopping to read a map, running off the road because of distraction.
Click HERE to get the details and order.